2008 BMW 128I Sport Pkg Convertible in Toronto
Thursday, 11 February, 2016
As a compact premium rear-drive coupe convertible, the 2008 BMW 1 Series is in a class by itself. It's a class we'd like to enroll in.
The BMW driving experience at its purest, powerful and efficient engines, sports car performance with coupe practicality, high-quality interior, convertible's sun-reflective leather.
The design of the 1-Series allows extraordinary handling. The coupe body style gives it an assertively sporty and pleasantly aerodynamic shape. To improve the car's balance, the wheels were pushed as close to the corners as possible, creating a longer wheelbase than most competitors. In fact, the front overhang is virtually in-existent, the wheels seemingly residing under the headlights. Such configuration allows sportier driving dynamics while eliminating under-steer effects.
This particular Beauty that is in the Bell Auto show room has low kilometres, Light Silver Exterior, Black Leather interior, Sunroof, power windows, Memory Seat, traction control, Cruise control and BMW security system
This extravagant sedan has many unique features, functionality and has been upheld in great condition. Memory seats, Reclining seats, Power windows, heated seats, Cd Player, AM/FM Radio, Cruise Control, Power windows, Air Conditioning, Traction Control, Outside Temperature, Key-less Entry, Active Handling, Anti Lock- Brakes(ABS).
- Black Friday Sales
- Get Yourself a Pair of Winter Tires
- Everything Body Shop and Mechanical Services
- When Buying a Car, The Misconceptions
- What's Your Favorite Feature of an Audi Model
- Experience the Height of Automotive Adventure in a Mercedes-Benz SUV
- Exceptional Versatility for Toronto Drivers in a Used Audi Model
- 2008 BMW 128I Sport Pkg Convertible in Toronto
- Mercedes-Benz 4Matic All-Wheel Drive Makes Winter Driving a Breeze
- The Unparalleled Beauty of Mercedes-Benz Models awaits Toronto Drivers
- Used Honda Models Provide Immensely Fun Options for Toronto Drivers